1. Speaking of April 15th...what's the most 'taxing' thing you've done recently? Household chores. They are just so never ending. You get them "done" and they start accumulating all over again. And the tasks are so necessary, but under appreciated because they are so mundane. Yeah, not a fan of the household chores--dishwashing, laundry, bathroom cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, etc.
2. When did you last take a taxi somewhere and where was that somewhere? The last time I was in a taxi was in Long Beach, California. I got a taxi to take the boys and myself to the aquarium. It was an interesting ride. I was truly glad to get out of that taxi.
3. What's something you can do today that you couldn't do a year ago? See Turbo's teeth. He got his braces off yesterday. Pictures below.
4. How often is chicken (in some form or fashion) on your menu at home? Which of the following would you most like to see on your table tonight...a chicken salad sandwich, your mom's fried chicken, a Chick-fil-A meal, Cracker Barrel's chicken n' dumplings, a roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings, or 'hold the chicken, I'm a vegetarian'...? We have chicken about once a week, sometimes more. It's an easy sell to the boys. Given a choice--they boys would choose the Chic-fil-A, I would like the roast chicken dinner--especially if someone else was cooking.
5. What was your favorite television program when you were a kid? What characters do you remember the most? I vividly remember watching Scooby Doo after school. A lot of our TV watching was dictated by my step-father and he tended toward cop shows, so I spent more time reading than watching TV growing up.
6. What was the last piece of 'art' you made? Um, does cooking count? No? Hmm, art... Well, I was peripherally involved in Brusier's art themed birthday party, so probably then.
7. What frustrates you most about the Internet? The over sharing. People lose all sense of dignity and privacy when they go on line it seems.
8. Insert your own random thought here.So like I said above, Turbo got his braces off yesterday.
|Last photo pre-braces.|
|Last photo with braces|
|Just look at the gorgeous smile.|