1. Share a favorite song, book, or movie title containing the word green? I have to go with a classic:
Yep, It's Not Easy Being Green by Kermit the Frog.
2. Ralph Waldo Emerson is quoted as saying, 'Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.' Would you agree? Are you a believer in luck? Cause and Effect are powerful, but there is always an element of luck at play. I really am a believer in luck--even if ours seems to tend toward bad luck.
3. Spring water, Hot Springs, handspring, spring fling, spring break, spring fever, offspring...which 'spring' word best applies to something in your day, week, or life right now? Oh Spring Break definitely. We are in the middle of ours and we are taking the boys to the big city and hitting the zoo and aquarium.
4. What's something you do to make yourself look or feel more confident? Wear clothes that fit. AND getting new (to me, as they are often second hand) clothes always helps with the feeling confident.
5. It's National Celery Month...are you a fan? If so, what's a snack or dish you enjoy that calls for celery? I can take or leave celery. It's not bad as a peanut butter delivery system and I like to have it for soups, but I don't really miss it if it's absent.
7. Would you like to own a second home? If so where would you want that home to be? If I ever had a second home it would be on a beach somewhere. However, we sort of have a second home--we have a pop-up camper that we can take anywhere and set up and hey, presto, a cabin in the woods.