2. Bed, couch, stapler, garage door, computer mouse, recliner, flashlight, door knob...which household item containing springs most needs replacing in your home? Speaking of springs...did you ever own a Slinky? Our back strm door--which has the emergency spring catch on it, needs to be replaced. We will be doing that this summer, along with weather stripping and weather proofing. It needs updating around windows and doors.
I did have a Slinky--several in fact. They are fun and cheap, so we've been through lots of them.
4. What's a question that looms large in your mind right now? Why do we have daylight "savings" time? I really haven't found a good reason, or a good explanation for this ridiculous changing of the time.
5. Are you a sugar freak? By that I mean how much do you love sugar? With all the bad press sugar gets these days, have you made any efforts to reduce the amount of sugar you consume? I'm not a huge sugar freak. I like a bit of sweet every now and then, but I'm more the savory type--especially in my snacking.
The biggest thing I have done to cut back the sugar I consume was to eliminate soda from my diet. I have some on occasion, but it's not my go to drink.
6. Would you rather have less work to do or more work you enjoy doing? If the work were reading something interesting, that I could do all day. Otherwise, I'd take the less work so I'd have more reading time. A little bit one track, yes, but I love to read.
7. Ever been to Texas? Of the top ten Texas tourist attractions which would you most like to see-The Alamo, The San Antonio River Walk, The State Capital, Dallas World Aquarium, Padre Island National Seashore, Houston Space Center, Schlitterbahn Waterpark in New Braunfels, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Moody Gardens, or Galveston Island? I have been to Texas. San Antonio to be exact--twice. I've seen the ALamo, Seaworld, Been down to Corpus Cristi to go deep sea fishing, and spent a couple of fantastic nights wandering the San Antonio River Walk. There will be other visit to Texas, I'm sure.
8. Insert your own random thought here. It's never a good thing when insomnia and the time change hit at the same time. I'm definitely aiming for a nap this weekend. Maybe next week will be better.