- The kids have like two weeks until school stars here. Where exactly has the summer gone? I feel like we blinked back in June and there went the summer.
- At least we still have our trip next week. Jackson Hole and Yellowstone, here we come. Cause, the kids have to be dragged to the outdoors to look at natural wonders and large animals at least once. Especially since Yellowstone and Teton National parks are in our state. After this we have to go a bit farther to get to a national park. Utah and Arizona are on our radar.
- Yeah, common sense is not so common any more:
- Nothing gets you moving quite like this:
- I ahve seen several parking jobs where this applies:
- I have yet to truly back to school shop. I will be getting the school supplies that are necessary to send a first grader to school this weekend as well as getting the 7th grader his notebooks, binders, folders and pencils. As for clothes, I plan on a thrift store run after school starts. I so lucky to have boys who don't really care how they look. Jenas and tshirts with cool sayings and they are set.
Join in on the random fun with Stacy.