Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Randomly Tuesday

And here we are at Tuesday again.
Yeah, Tuesday is better than Monday--one day closer to the weekend at least...

So let's Random:
  • My foot is getting better.  Having a meeting between foot and nail was not one of the better parts of our 4th of July festivities.  I have noticed that things take a bit longer to heal up any more.  The joys of getting older I guess.
  • I ahve fallen in love with the Lindt Touch of Sea Salt Dark Chocolate.  So good!
  •  I can believe in this whole-heartedly:
  •  With Summer has come the "I'm Bored" calls of the kiddos.  We have two responses for that:

  • Cause really, I can find something that needs doing.  They won't like it but they wouldn't be bored...
So have a great week everyone!
Join in on the random fun  with  Stacy.
Stacy

2 comments:

  1. haha! I like that first "Bored" meme, I should pass it on to my sister - her kids are always bored and hungry! I swear they don't even think before they say it anymore, it's just automatic! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of boredom can come great things! I force the kids to "go play" all the time and suddenly, they actually find it enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails