Monday, July 13, 2015

Nice Mix


So this last weekend was a nice mix of activity and relaxing.  Since nick is headed off this week for work, he really didn't want an activity packed weekend. So we tried to deliver.
Friday afternoon we kept it real and just relaxed. Hung out at home and did next to nothing.  Saturday morning was the parade for our town's annual summer celebration. It was a good parade, but not as long as last year's parade.
Saturday afternoon, we smoked country style ribs and had friends over for Mojitos and good times. I needed to use some mint anyway. Fun was had by all.
Sunday was a pretty lazy day.  We watched Indiana Jones movies and kicked back. A nice way for Nick to spend the day before heading out.
Now we get to face a Monday.

And now for MMMM.  Freebie week so lets see what trips my fancy this week:

Sam Hunt with House Party:

Thomas Rhett with Crash and Burn:

And a throwback: Eric Church with Springsteen



5 comments:

  1. You had me at Mojitos and ribs. And now I want to watch the Indiana Jones movies again. :)

    LOVE your song choices, too! Have a great week! :)

    just a Vagabond on this Long Stretch Of Love so Hold Back The River with some Uptown Funk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some new ones here for me, but I like the last one the best. You have definitely ROCKED the house! Thanks for joining us! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a lazy weekend for the man.

    Thanks for sharing your music. New introductions for me.

    Have a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm late, so have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails