- The weather was fantastic for Friday and Saturday. Our friends had their campers set up at the lake, close to a cove so the kids (and adults) could easily play in the water.
- We took out our sit on kayaks and they were a huge hit. So much a hit that several of the people we hung out with just might be getting some of their own.
- There was also a motor boat that was great for twoing a tube. Turbo had a good run and held on for the entire ride.
- Now, I would have been in the water more but...I just so happened to find a board with a nail in it to step on. Which necessitated a trip to urgent care for a tetanus shot, as I could not remember when I last had one. I was gimp girl for the rest of the weekend.
- Sunday we had rain, but since I spent most of it doing laundry it wasn't that bad. I was totally on top of the laundry too and got everything floded and put away--even the towels. Go me!
- We did take Bruiser to see the firework show Saturday night. He loved it, but wished it wasn't so late at night. The words of a six year old.
Join in on the random fun with Stacy.