1. Let's all think happy thoughts...share one of yours here.
We are greeted by a ridiculously excited dog when we go home. Thullee is truly over the moon to see us and it makes me so happy to have that kind of unwavering devotion daily.
2. There's a Chinese proverb that says, "If you want happiness for an hour take a nap, if you want happiness for a day-go fishing...." What say you? If you want happiness for a day _____________.
Go camping, fourwheeling, find a nice spot to read. There are so many things that would make me happy for a day.
3. Where do you go to decompress from the world around you?
I love to slip into a hot bath with a glass of wine, a good book (or a good read on the kindle) and let the water soothe away the stress from the day. In the summer a trip to the mountains will decompress us faster than we can hit the city limit sign.
4. What song never fails to make you happy?
Kenny Chesney"s American Kids
5. Wednesday is National Fast Food Day. Should that be a thing? Apparently it is, so tell us what's the last 'fast food' you consumed? If you were putting together your own version of a 'happy meal' what would you include?
The last "fast food" I had was with the boys from Wendy's. I had a chicken sandwich. It was OK.
My version of a happy meal would be a mushroom swiss burger, curly fries, a cherry coke and a lovely book to read while I eat.
6. In a few sentences tell us why you blog.
Is tarted blogging to have an outlet because I was feeling a bit isolated. I am an introvert and making friends is complicated. I think blogging helped me feel more confident. Now I blog for the connection. I have been slacking, but am trying to find my blog mojo again and really just writing what comes to me. I have found myself thinking about what I can blog again, so that is good.
7. List seven things you're feeling especially grateful for today.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We have snow coming tomorrow. 2-4 inches. Blowing snow and cold. Winter rears it chilly head early around these parts. Thankfully, we get to be home, Nick doesn't have to travel for work. We will have a fire in the wood stove and maybe I'll make soup tomorrow night. Sounds good for a cold snowy evening.