Tuesday, November 22, 2016

A Bit Random

So yesterday was a not so great day.  It was a Monday through and through.  So let's get random and see what we have:
  • We had to put our 18 year old cat to sleep.  She was such a great cat, but she was old.  This is the first time in 23 years I have not had a cat.  We won't be without a cat for long, but there is the matter of choosing a cat to get.  We shall see what comes.

  • I am ready for the thanksgiving break/vacation.  Looking forward to good food, good friends and good times.  Bring on the fun!
  • Turbo was wonderful last night, he gave me many wonderful hugs and for a teenager, he's doing pretty well on the not complaining when we ask him to do stuff. 
  • We have snow here today.  Almost 2 inches. Winter is definitely here.  Now how long will it stay?
  • Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  We can all be happy we are not turkeys.



1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your cat. 18 years is a long time, I'm sure you will miss her!

    We have snow here, too, and quite a bit of it... about a foot. But temps are rising again next week, so it probably won't stick around. I'm just keeping fingers crossed that we'll have some that sticks before Christmas. Last year we had an unseasonably warm & green Christmas and I hated it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails