Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday!

Hey all, at least those still checking my little blog spot out.  I know, there's lots of crickets sounding right now.  I have been less than dedicated in the posting around here.  Blogging was an outlet for this rather introverted person.  I really need to find that spark that let me blog so well for so long. 
It's November now and I have had this blog for 7 years now. I don't want to let it go, but I do need to find a blogging mojo for myself.  Something that makes me excited about blogging again. A project that is blog related rather than just a place to complain and moan about stuff.
My kiddos are growing up, they aren't little anymore and with a teenager there comes the  "oh, god, don't you dare post that!" phase. I can respect that.  I had a phase where I didn't want my mom telling the embarrassing stories about my childhood either.  Although we can stick him in a chair and tell him stories about us and he will sit for hours and ask for more, go figure.
I think another problem I have had is we aren't doing anything.  It's just the same old same old around here and we are really stuck in a rut.  We are working on getting us back, but getting out of the rut is hard.
So, I think it's time I got out in the blog world again and found some new stuff.  I like the old stuff, but things change on line in ten seconds flat.  So I'm gonna check stuff out and see what inspiration I can find.
Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails