- Parent teacher conferences went better than I thought they would. Bruiser got glowing reviews. He is reading above his grade level and doing Math just fine. He gets along with the kids and his teacher loves him. All around good reviews.
- Turbo got better reviews overall than I thought he would. He still has issues with focusing in class. He tends to space out, but he's pleasant and cooperative in class. He has a few classes to catch up in still, got to pull those Ds up some more, but he's working on it without much complaint.
- The boys watch for VW Bugs all the time. However, I put a stop to slug bug when Turbo slugged me while I was driving. Now we call it. I did enjoy this though:
- Very good Question:
- I must admit, I'm looking forward to Halloween this year, as long as the weather holds. THe chances of snow before then are good though. We actually have a 50% chance of snow tonight. It won't stick, but it will most likely fall.
- And now for the Halloween nod for the day:
Join in on the random fun with Stacy.