- Bruiser's left heel is healing. He still has a significant area that is lacking in skin, but it is healing. It isn't slowing him down at all.
- The boys get two and half days off school this week. Parent teacher conferences are coming. Still not a fan, but Turbo has managed to catch up so he's not failing his classes now. I gave him an incentive. We have had a Playstation 2, but it recently gave up the ghost. We still own several games, so if Turbo can get all his grades to a B or better, we will be replacing the Playstation 2 console. Turbo had a few Ds to better, but we are just thrilled that he's not flunking multiple classes right now.
- Not really concerned about Bruiser's Parent Teacher conferences. He seems to be sailing along with flying colors.
- I live with guys:
- I need to have a conversation with the boys and see what they want to dress up as this Halloween.
- A protest I can get behind:
Join in on the random fun with Stacy.