1. Did you make someone laugh yesterday? Was it intentional? I made nick laugh by telling him about this:
2. What's a simple question with a complicated answer? Why is the sky Blue?
3. Rhododendrons or azaleas...you have to choose. Are either currently blooming in your yard? Neither really grows here. To dry and cold and we have a really short growing season. I had to Google pictures so I knew what they looked like. Taking a shot in the dark--I'll go with Rhododendrons.
4. May 21st is National Waitstaff Day. Have you ever worked as a waiter/waitress? How would you rate the experience? What was the best/worst part of the job? Not officially. The closest I ever got to being a waitress was the summer I worked at the country club snack bar. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. The hours weren't bad and the pay was OK. The tips were nice though.
5. What fashion trend for women should be outlawed? How about one for men? For men definitely the trend that has the boxers showing and the pants about falling off. One good tug and major wardrobe malfunction...
For women, well, acid washed jeans should have stayed in the 80s. Leggings worn with short shirts, hip huggers, the list could go on and on.
6. Name a writer who inspires you....now tell us why. I have read so extensively, it's hard to narrow it down. I think I have to go with David Eddings. Mostly because I have been reading his books since I was 14. I still love them and am sharing them with Turbo now. He writes real characters, has interesting stories and epic adventures. In my opinion, a writer that can write a story that I will read over and over again is a very good writer.
7. What well known quote or saying sums up your plans for today or this week?