Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Random Random

Howdy on this Tuesday--second day of the week.
Blah.  I have been feeling all sorts of blah.  So lets see what sort of random I can come up with today:
  • We sort of celebrated May the Fourth be with you yesterday.  We did watch Star Wars.  Just the original one--you know the first one with Luke and Leia.  It is so confusing to talk about them these days.
  • I caught up on some sleep last night.  I was so tired that there was no other choice. I feel somewhat better now.
  • In honor of Star Wars day:


  • Nick heads off to a conference tomorrow.  The boys and I will be on our own.  Happily, Nick will be home on Saturday.
How's your week going?
Join up for the Randomness with Stacy.
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Do you enjoy solo parenting? I find that the first day, it's kind of freeing because I don't have to take his food requirements into account. After that, it sucks.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails