Now for a few random thoughts:
- I'm getting my hair cut this afternoon. By someone new. I wasn't too thrilled with the lady who has been cutting my hair for the last 14 years. It's time for someone new to look at my hair and maybe make a suggestion or two. I like my hair, but I'm a bit bored with it. So someone new.
- We are doing a short trip for Spring Break next week. Off to Moab, UT and Arches National Park with the boys. I was counting the other day and Turbo has been to 11 National parks so far and Bruiser has been to 5 National parks. Bruiser gets to add Number 6 next week. Turbo was in Arches when he was not quite 2, but this trip he will actually remember it.
- So road trip with the kiddos. We almost have these down to a science now. Turbo is excited to have me read and be able to read himself. I'm thrilled Turbo has discovered youth fantasy books. He seems to like the epic fantasy books he has been finding in the school library. I'm happy he's reading.
Now on to COffee Chat and a run at Have You Ever:
1. Got lost in an amusement park?
I did once in Disneyland when I was about 5. It was near the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse. Didn't take long for my mom to find me though.
2. Shared a meal with your pet. Drive thru acceptable.
Not exactly shared, but they have gotten the leftovers--frequently.
3. Scuba dived in the ocean.
4. Saved someone who was in danger.
Well, does saving a little girl who got a bit too deep and lost hold of the side of the pool while I was lifeguarding count? If so, then yes.
5. Sang karaoke. (before alcohol, 2 bonus points)
Never been brave enough.
6. Seen a pyramid. (1 point for each step climbed)
7. Went camping in a tent.
More than I ever thought I would.
8. Won a contest for a big prize. (no, toys in Happy Meals don't count)
Nick won a really nice Broilmaster Grill.
9. Eaten a strange food. Broccoli is not a strange food.
How strange are we talking here? No to bugs and such, but I have eaten brains and Menudo. Those were strange. Of course we eat Antelope and Deer and Elk and to lots of people those are strange.
10. Pulled a prank you were later sorry about.
Not really a prank puller. The most I do is occasionally jump out and surprise the kids and Nick.
11. Went on an African Safari.
12. Met a celebrity (TV, Movie, Music, Sports, Arts)
Does meeting Gretchen from Second Blooming count? She's an actress and I have seen her on national commercials and such.
13. Been on TV or the radio.
I was on the radio back in high school for drama class or some such thing. Maybe to advertise a play. Anyway it wasn't that exciting.
14. Been in a fight.
Well, there are all sorts of fights. I haven't been in a physical fight, but verbal fights, yeah had one or dozens of those.
15. Fallen asleep while talking on the phone.
Have a great week all!
Join in on the random fun with Stacy.