- Nickname you get called? Boober. Nick calls me this quite often and yes it is the same name as a Fraggle.
- A weird habit. I fiddle with my necklace and must always be wearing one or I feel quite undressed.
- A weird phobia. Making cold calls--even for things like doctor's appointments and such.
- A song you are ashamed to like so you blast it in private. There's some 90s pop stuff that I like but I will play and sing along to just abut anything I like so, yeah, I share my music with who ever is around.
- A pet peeve. Slow drivers--the ones who believe that going 10 miles under the speed limit makes them a "safer" driver. Really, they are just a hazard to those of us who drive the speed limit.
- A nervous habit. I twist knots in my hair. Bad enough sometimes that I have made whole sections noticeably shorter than the rest.
- What side of the bed do you sleep on? I sleep on Nick's left side so the left side of the bed (as you sit in bed).
- The name of your first stuffed animal. Tedders. It was a blue and yellow teddy bear and I had him until I left for college. He was quite worn by then.
- What do you buy at Starbucks. Chai Tea
- Beauty rule. Simple is better--I am quite the minimalist as far as make-up and even hair goes. Easiest is best and my whole routine take like 20 minutes and I'm ready to go. That includes shower and getting dressed too!
- Which way do you face in the shower? I tend to have my back to the water, but I do rotate as well.
- A weird body skill. I can fold my little toe over the toe next to it and I have very dexterous toes. I could write my name with my toes if I had to.
- Comfort food. Chili when it snows, Stew on cold nights, Baked Mac & Cheese made with love and real cheese.
- A word or phrase you use all the time. Really?!
- What do you sleep in. Pajamas, but ones that have capri length pants.
Thursday, March 17, 2016
15 Weird Questions
I saw this on Kenzie's blog Chasing My Extraordinary. It looked fun and a bit different so here goes: