Thursday, March 17, 2016

15 Weird Questions

I saw this on Kenzie's blog Chasing My Extraordinary.   It looked fun and a bit different so here goes:
  1.  Nickname you get called? Boober.  Nick calls me this quite often and yes it is the same name as a Fraggle.
  2. A weird habit.  I fiddle with my necklace and must always be wearing one or I feel quite undressed.
  3. A weird phobia. Making cold calls--even for things like doctor's appointments and such.
  4. A song you are ashamed to like so you blast it in private. There's some 90s pop stuff that I like but I will play and sing along to just abut anything I like so, yeah, I share my music with who ever is around.
  5. A pet peeve.  Slow drivers--the ones who believe that going 10 miles under the speed limit makes them a "safer" driver. Really, they are just a hazard to those of us who drive the speed limit.
  6. A nervous habit.  I twist knots in my hair.  Bad enough sometimes that I have made whole sections noticeably shorter than the rest.
  7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? I sleep on Nick's left side so the left side of the bed (as you sit in bed).
  8. The name of your first stuffed animal. Tedders.  It was a blue and yellow teddy bear and I had him until I left for college.  He was quite worn by then.
  9.  What do you buy at Starbucks. Chai Tea
  10. Beauty rule.  Simple is better--I am quite the minimalist as far as make-up and even hair goes.  Easiest is best and my whole routine take like 20 minutes and I'm ready to go. That includes shower and getting dressed too!
  11. Which way do you face in the shower?  I tend to have my back to the water, but I do rotate as well.
  12. A weird body skill. I can fold my little toe over the toe next to it and I have very dexterous toes. I could write my name with my toes if I had to.
  13. Comfort food. Chili when it snows, Stew on cold nights, Baked Mac & Cheese made with love and real cheese.
  14. A word or phrase you use all the time.  Really?!
  15. What do you sleep in. Pajamas, but ones that have capri length pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails