Now on to the random that is floating around in my brain:
- Bruiser lost his top front tooth last night. We hit it with oragel, numbed it up good and Nick gave it a yank.
- And presto, no more tooth. He now has an adorable lisp when he talks.
- And of course the tooth fairy came and left him money for it.
- He has three other loose teeth. Poor kid is going to be toothless for Christmas.
- So, we have most of the plans for Thanksgiving set right now. Just the grocery shopping and cooking to do. The busier I am the better for this first holiday season without my mom.
- We have snow in the forecast for tonight. 3-7 inches. It's not going to fall vertically. It will be horizontal snow. Wind does that sort of thing to snow.
- Exactly when did my boys get so big?
- I do love them though. Crazy, annoying, lovable, boys!
Join in on the random fun with Stacy.