Now for the random:
- Bruiser has a concert at school this week. I think I have heard most of the songs he will be singing. The kid likes to sing. It should be a cute concert.
- Going to be a busy end of the week. Bruiser's concert, then Bruiser has a birthday party to attend at the bowling alley, and on Sunday we are heading over to our friend's house to make cinnamon rolls for thanksgiving week. And I get to sneak a round of laundry in there too.
- And somewhere in there butter rolls need to be made--2 batches. Thanks goodness for the bread maker--it whips up the dough in no time.
- As to the whole red cup at starbucks thing. Ugh, people, it's just a cup. Not the holy grail.
- I need chocolate. That's something to be concerned about. Or wine. I could use some wine.
Join in on the random fun with Stacy.