Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas Cookies and MMMM

So, not much happened this last weekend.  Turbo had his first swim meet for time and did not too bad for himself for his first time out.  He had fun so there was that.

I did make Christmas cookies, chocolate chip, oatmeal and sugar.  I found recipes that work for our high altitude--7200 feet.  All the cookies came out fantastically:




So Santa has cookies and there will be carrots for the reindeer.

Now for MMMM:
Brett Eldredge and Megan Trainor with Baby It's Cold Outside:


John Denver and the Muppets with The 12 Days of Christmas:

Pentatonix with The Carol of the Bells:
Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Nice set! Pentatonix does some amazing singing, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job & thanks for helping me wrap presents! Your tunes put me in a mellow Christmas mood! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookies yum! Nice songs. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great selections! I am a mom of two sons, so I remember the days well - when I was married, it was three males and me (except for the dog). Now it's just me, and my sons still live at home, but with work and such, we're not all always here together.

    Kim @ The ReInVintaged Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cookies look delicious! Merry Christmas!! Baby it's cold outside is my absolute favorite.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails