Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Randomlike Tuesday

Yeah, so hi Tuesday! Christmas is creeping ever closer.  I think the boys might be a bit worried as I have yet to wrap any presents for under the tree. I might have to do some wrapping tonight...



On to the random:
  • I have 95% of the shopping done.  Stocking stuffers and treats still need to be gotten and I need to take Turbo to shop for his brother and Dad. after that I'm done.
  • There is a staff Christmas party this Thursday.  Nick and I will be making an appearance, but can't stay long as Mom's Taxi is needed for Turbo right in the middle of the party. That's how it goes I guess.
  • The memory is going, I blame the kids:
  • I am so glad next week is Christmas break.  We are taking time to be home with the kids.  Turbo has a slightly later morning practice.  It will be almost getting light when I take him to practice. I think I need the break, I'm getting tired and sleep is looking more and more attractive.
  • I feel this about the laundry:

 So that's a wrap, have a great week!
Stacy Uncorked

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails