Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Random Halloween

Random time:
  • I feel I did something right.  Both boys appreciate Scooby Doo and will still watch the old cartoons. Not so much the new stuff they have come out with, but the classic cartoons from when I was a kid.  Go Scooby!

  • Today is Halloween.  Bruiser is a ninja warrior.  Turbo will be the monster from Scream.  He has a mask and robe and everything. It's cold here, so we shall see how long the kiddos want to trick or treat.  It's a toss up on whether the desire for candy or the cold will win.

  • Last night we did some (for us) traditional Halloween movies.  Young Frankenstein, Hocus Pocus, and Haunted Mansion.  Good fun.
Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails