Monday, December 14, 2015

Tick, Tick, Tick

Yep, Christmas is ticking closer and closer.  We had a pretty great weekend.  There was skiing of the cross country type, and some avid movie watching.
We finally got Bruiser up on skis.  He did fantastic.  He trucks along and loves going down the hills and can't wait to go again. Turbo skied two loops, one with me and one with Nick.  Being on the ski team last year taught him a lot about skiing. It was really nice for all of us to be able to go skiing.  There will be more in our future.
We have more snow predicted tonight and tomorrow.  Bring on the snow.  White Christmases are the best.

Now for MMMM:
Christmas music so here goes:

Home Free with I'll Be Home For Christmas:



Home Free with Silent Night:



Eartha Kitt with Santa Baby:


Have a great Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails