Anyway on to the random:
- The countdown is on for Christmas. The boys got to start the countdown calendar. Best investment I ever made. So much easier to explain to them when they were little how long it was until Christmas.t been a while since I had a voyeur spider in my shower. HTis one made me laugh though:
- Thanksgiving was wonderful. Tons of people, food and we managed to avoid some of the dishes by using disposable plates.
- I'm asking for an exercise bike for Christmas. We want to get the spare room set up as a hobby room and the bike can go there. There will be a TV and I can pedal through episodes. Convenient exercise is exercise I will be more likely to do. Also it won't make my knees and ankles hurt like running does.
- However, with proper motivation, any exercise is appealing:
- Those are push ups I could do. For a while anyway.
Join in on the random fun with Stacy.