Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Just Randoms



It's Tuesday, so let's random up the joint. Here are some of the random thoughts that are floating through my brain:
  •  I just love random mystery bruises that seem to show up all the time on my legs.  I look down in the shower and go hey, where did that come from?  On the other hand, I will bang into something and think that will leave a mark and nothing. 
  • I also have a migraine.  Those are just lovely too. It's going to be a long week.
  • Coming up with summer chores for the boys is a challenge. They are home during the day and we really want them to not spend every moment playing video games and getting screen time. So we assign outside stuff, walking the dog, going to the park, go outside to read.  Outdoor chores like pine cone pick up, water trees and such are also common. They have also been unpacking stuff for their rooms.





  • Summer dinners have become a bit more lax as far as timing and side dishes.  We are eating a lot of veggies and I am trying to get more fruit into everyone. Dinner s are a lot lighter for summer. we are also a bit busier here in our new city.  Lots of things to do and places to go.



  • I got invited to join a book club.  I'm not usually much of a book club reader.  I tend to avoid popular fiction, but it will be a way to get out and meet new people.  I'm going to try it.

  • The other big news we have is we are taking the boys to Florida in July to Disney World. Bruiser has never been and he needs to experience the mouse. We are all looking forward to going on vacation.  This will also be Bruiser's first plane flight. 
So there you have it, just some random for a Tuesday. Have a great week!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails