Wednesday, February 7, 2018

G2KM: More Questions

 More get to know you questions from Curious as a Cathy:

51. What is the one item you can’t leave home without?
Carmex.  Or another type of lip balm.  We live in a dry climate and having something to keep my lips from cracking is necessary.
52.  What is your favorite music genre?
Right now country. 
53. What is the furthest you’ve ever been from home? 
When I was 13 months old my mother took me to England.  I have no memories of the trip, but I went.  The furthest from home I remember being was the trip to the Bahamas Nick and I took on our honeymoon.
54.  Who is the best teacher you ever had?
I had a professor when I was getting my first bachelors degree who taught 20th century European history.  He was a no nonsense, to the point type of teacher.  I learned a lot from him about how to get to the point in an essay.
55.  Who is the first person you call when something exciting happens?
Either C or N, two of my friends who would both be excited, or commiserate with me depending on the news I had to share.
56.  Who is the first person you call when something horrible happens? 
Same as above.  Good friends are so necessary
57.  What is your most embarrassing moment?
Not so much a moment, but both Nick and I were a bit red faced the next day.  We were camping with a three year old Turbo.  He had difficulty saying the st sound, it came out d sounding.  As with camping, we had a campfire.  Turbo liked to poke sticks in said fire.  He also did not like toasted marshmallows, he would rather eat them raw or "naked" as he called it. Now imagine, if you will, sitting in a nice family campground and hearing a little kid yelling out "Mommy! I want to eat marshmallows naked and put my stick in the fire!" only the stick sounds like dick. Yeah. We got some really weird looks the next day.
58.  What are some of your bad habits?
I tie knots in my hair. I twist it around my fingers, and sometimes I end up with small knots in it that I just can't get out.  It's a nervous/boredom habit I have had since I was little.
59. Who is your favorite musician? 
There are so many I like. Right now I really enjoy Dierks Bently.
60.  What is the first movie you remember seeing?
My first memory of attending a movie was a drive in movie to see Escape from Alcatraz.  I remember the cartoon a bit and the scene where the inmate goes nuts and cuts off his own fingers. It was the mid 70s, not so much with the kid movies then.

Join in for the fun with Cathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails