Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Random Thoughts

So, it's Tuesday and I haven't blogged in over two weeks now.  The urge is there but the follow through is lacking.  And strangely, right now I have stuff to blog about.  Ss let's get this train rolling again with some Tuesday random thoughts:
  • I'm getting my hair cut tonight.  I'm seesawing between just getting it trimmed and getting something more drastic.  No, not going short. Just some layers and some shape around my face.  I love my long hair, but it looks very similar to how it was my first year of college, some 25 years ago. I think I might need a bit of a change.  How ever, I need it to be quite simple to style.  Right now I scrunch some styling gel in it and give it a shake and a finger comb and call it good.  I'm just not one who can devote 20-30 minutes to doing my hair any more. So I'm looking. Hopefully, I'll be brave enough to play with it with my stylist tonight and see where it goes.  After all, it's just hair and it grows back right?!
  • We get to go see the Harlem Globe Trotters next week.  It sounds like it will be fun and an evening out of the house with friends and the kids. All plusses in my book.
  • I am finally almost back to normal after my back went out last month.  Stupid snow and stupid snow shovel. All I did was turn around, OK, maybe a slight twist with an empty snow shovel in my hands and holy mother back spasm. I've been moving like I was 90 even since. So much fun getting older.
  • Our cat Freya has discovered that she must kill the toilet paper so it does not attack us while we are in the bathroom.  Or she just likes playing with it, either way we must now hide the toilet paper from the cat.
  • We only have one cat but she still spends time plotting...
  • and now for the geology funny of the day:
And for the last spot of the day:
Have a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I really wanted to take my boys to see the Globetrotters but tix were way more expensive than I imagined!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails