For starters, today Nick is taking his truck in to get the back up camera fixed. It stopped working about three weeks ago or so. It is such a handy thing to have. Cuts down on the frustrating directions from me when hooking up trailers and campers and such. With luck it's an easy fix.
Then tomorrow all the fun starts. Nick has to go to Casper for work. Turbo has a swim meet in Casper, and I am going to the Eric Church Concert, in Casper. I will be the only one staying over night. I am so looking forward to the concert. A friend got tickets for us and let me know at Christmas. Looks to be a fun time!
On Thursday, Turbo has another swim meet here in town against a junior high from Cheyenne. We will be there to root him on. After the diving is over of course. He did take second in his Backstroke race last Thursday. We were so happy for him.
Now, I was going to tell about our weekend, right? So here it is:
- There was archery shooting. Nick took the boys and they had fun shooting balloons.
- There was naps. Mostly me.
- There was wine consumed--two particularly good merlots.
- Swimming happened. All four of us. It was fun.
- I got some girl time watching the ACM awards.
- We watched Transformers--the first three movies.
Now for MMMM. It's a Freebie week and in honor of the Concert I will be attending tomorrow night, here is some of my favorite Eric Church songs: