Tuesday, January 24, 2017

New Jones Family Member

Last November we had to put our old (18+ years) cat down.  She became frail and had lived a good long life.  This left me without a cat in the house. The first time this had happened since I met Nick, so 24 years or so.
I really missed having a cat around.  Thullee is a wonderful dog, but he's a dog. So the hunt was on for a new cat.  I had expressed years ago that I wanted my next cat to be a siamese cat.  Or at least a siamese colored cat.  A purebred siamese is a bit out of our budget range. Anyway last week I decided to check out the rescue sites around our parts and darned if I didn't find the perfect candidate to have join our happy home.
Meet Freya:
She is a 4-5 month old kitten that was rescued from a feral cat area and put up for adoption.  She is very sweet, kind of shy, but curious and playful and she loves Thullee.  He's not so sure about her, but he's good with her anyway.
The boys are over the moon and I'm thrilled with the addition.


I really think we could have called her perpetual motion.  Or blur.

Have a good week all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails