Monday, August 8, 2016

Back at It

So here I am, finally.  It was nice to take a vacation and a break from the blog.  But I am back and hopefully with a bit of new dedication, I can rediscover my blogging mojo.

First things first, we had a fabulous time on our trip to Durango, Colorado. We saw Mesa Verde National Park and rode the Duragno Silverton Railroad.  Pictures?  Of course:








I would love to ride the train again.  There are some that are closer to us and I think we may be able to plan a trip to one of them next year.  The high light of the trip was seeing a bear in a tree next to the train as we were coming back to Durango. It went by too fast to get a picture, but it was cool.

And that was our trip.  Now on to MMMM.  This week the theme is songs with weather conditions in it.  The first song that cam to mind was:
The Weather Girls with It's Raining Men:

Luke Bryan with Rain is a Good Thing:

Carrie Underwood with Blown Away:
And that does it for me this lovely Monday.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great photos! Looks like a really fun vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fantastic trip! Love the photos! And that is cool seeing a bear in a tree!

    I'm always trying to belt out that blown away song :)
    Thanks for rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics and thanks so much for sharing your fun trip! You have totally rocked the house today too with these fab songs! You know I'm a Carrie fan for sure so you've got the best posted!!! Have a great weekend and sorry I'm so late.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails