- Turbo's ingrown toe has reached the need for a specialist. The infection became a staff infection and antibiotics have not gotten rid of the infection. He goes in to get it checked today by a foot doctor. He's less than thrilled with the thought of having his toe worked on, but better with the idea that it will finally get better. Poor Turbo.
- Allergies have been awful this year. Both Bruiser and myself have been having stuffy, itchy, miserable day with the pollen and the wind.
- Nick has gotten medicine for his gout. We are hoping that he will be much better after this. He has lost 17 pounds so far. He's looking great!
- I really need a nap.
- Last week, Nick was heading to Casper for work--a commute, long one but a commute none the less--and a truck ran the red light and Nick hit him. Luckily, Nick was in our truck so no one was hurt, but our truck was totaled. Therefore, we get the lovely chore of truck shopping again. Just when we were about three years from having the former truck paid off too...
- There are just days when one of these would be wonderful:
- I could even rock the hot pink purse.
Join in on the random fun with Stacy.