- So far our summer plans for the boys have been working out well. Turbo is doing his chores before getting lost in a video game haze. Bruiser has been having fun at Papa and Nana's house. Yes, it's only been a week, but I'm optimistic.
- I've been exercising regularly. I think it's helping, but it's slow going. They say slow and steady is the way to go, so I'll keep at it.
- The pollen has been ridiculous around here the last couple of days. We have a black car. Yesterday it was mostly yellow from the pollen. My sinuses hate me. Or the pollen. and the cottonwood trees are doing their thing and the cotton has started flying too. Joy.
- I am doing better at the meal planning and the execution of said meal plans. As in i have been cooking dinner and getting most of the house to eat it. Bruiser is in a particularly picky stage with his eating right now. I swear the kid would live on chicken fingers and cheetos if I let him.
“Summer Bucket List!!! You don’t want to have a cruel summer, so time to plan all the fun.”
- Camping. Really looking forward to camping.
- Lake time with the Kayaks.
- Mountian time with the four wheelers.
- Our annual summer road trip. This year we are headed to Durango, Colorado.
- Some yard work.
- Barbecues with friends.
- Take time to enjoy the season.
Join in on the random fun with Stacy.