Monday, April 11, 2016

Spotlight Monday MMMM

OK, so this last weekend was fun and lots of relaxing, even if I got the laundry done.  Go me!

Friday night we watched Star Wars: The Force Awakens with our cousins.  We had pizza and enjoyed the movie.  It was lots of fun seeing Nick see it for the first time.

Saturday I had a nasty migraine, but managed to get a good start on the laundry despite the need for a dark room and no loud noises. Sunday was better and I even got the laundry folded and put away.  I'm not mentioning the baskets of sheets and towels that need folding.  La la la, I can't hear them yelling at me.



Oh, how I wish there was a machine that folded...

Now on to MMMM.  I was Spotlight dancer and got to choose the theme, so here you go:
Pick your theme song or soundtrack:
Kacey Musgraves with Follow Your Arrow:

Marin Morris with My Church:

Kacey Musgraves with Biscuits:
Have a great week!

”Photobucket”border=”0






5 comments:

  1. I must be livin' under a rock. I've never heard these tunes as themes or otherwise. Thanks for the introduction and CONGRATS ON BEING OUR SPOTLIGHT DANCER!!! WOO HOO Have a great week my friend! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being our spotlight dancer!

    And I"m glad your migraine is gone and also that you got some work done and enjoyed hanging out with the family.

    Thanks for the music.

    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can NEVER get caught up on laundry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had headache issues this weekend too... ugh!
    I love Kacey Musgraves' song "Follow Your Arrow" - one of my favourite songs ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love LOVE your song choices! Those are my favorites! Congrats on being the Spotlight Dancer, and thanks for picking a fun theme! ;) Sorry about being almost a week late - it's been crazy. And yes, I so wish they had a folding machine for all that laundry! Bane of my existence!! :)

    Hooked On A Feeling Searchin’ My Soul with Tossed Salad And Scrambled Eggs but I’ll Be There For You!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails