Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday, Definitely Monday

Yeah, so I got an unintended break last week.  My mother died a week ago today. It happened so very quickly.  We found out that she had stage 4 colon cancer that had spread throughout her entire abdomen the middle of August. And one month later, she was gone.
So now we move on and remember the wonderful, unique, quirky woman that was my mother.
With everything that has happened the last couple weeks with my mother, routines have been difficult to come by. I'm really hoping that we can get back in the groove soon.

And now on to MMMM
Carrie Underwood with Smoke Break:

For my mother:
Chris LeDoux with Paint Me Back Home In Wyoming:
That is all.  Have a good week everyone.


3 comments:

  1. My sympathies to you on the loss of your mother. So very sorry to hear she passed away, and so quickly...makes it harder to wrap your head around it. Big hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGS*
    Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. My hugs and condolences to you and your family.
    Please worry not about routines.
    Take time to be, breathe, grieve.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your mother - particularly since it happened so fast and unexpectedly!! Routines may be wonky for a while - I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers constantly. ((HUGZ!!))

    LOVE the songs, obviously Carrie is a favorite, but I also loved the one for your mom, too.

    Live Forever in this Country Nation because it’s a Beautiful Drug, it’s a Pain Killer

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails