- Our kids have been in school long enough for parent teacher conferences to be sneaking up on us. I'm not a huge fan of parent teacher conferences. Necessary evil I suppose.
- With all that has been happening around here lately, both Nick and I have been having these sentiments:
- Being a kid was far easier.
- The mundane things keep on keeping on, dishes, laundry and house cleaning. The family still needs to be fed on a regular basis and life keeps moving forward.
- I'm not sleeping well. My stomach is constantly in knots. But there's not much I feel I can really say about my mother being gone. She's just gone. And I'm sad about that, but also happy she isn't suffering anymore.
- The weather finally feels fallish again, not like summer is trying to make a reappearance.
- I need chocolate.
- And maybe wine. Not a lot of wine, that makes the next moring unpleasant, but a glass of wine could be good...
Join in on the random fun with Stacy.