- What is it with boys and hanging out in their underwear? It's cute at 3. Not so cute at 12. I can give ground on the shirt, they are boys after all, but I demand that they at least put on shorts. They can even run around in underwear in their rooms, but not all over the house. A small bit of decorum should be observed.
- This is so true:
- Looking forward to a hot fun weekend at the lake, but I think we are not going to be camping. The lake is like 25 minutes from town, But tends to have winds. With a pop-up, wind is a not so good thing. Bruiser has never seen a fireworks show either. We always go camping or are out of town, so we thought we'd try to make the show this year.
- The mosquitoes are vicious right now so:
- Chocolate muffins are really just chocolate cake in disguise.
- In honor of the sunburn I got this weekend, food (or drink) for thought:
Join up for the Randomness with Stacy.