1. We did the Monster trucks as a family:
4.Nick had a awesome time archery hunting. He didn't get an animal, but he got to see some amazing country.
5. Nick's excitement about his new piece of equipment is pretty cool!
9. Bruiser got his glasses replaced. He really likes having his glasses for school.
10. I have loved having time with these two awesome boys:
- Nick did not succeed in getting an elk or a deer during archery season. Now we are into rifle season. Well it actually starts tomorrow. We are going to be going for a drive this weekend and the rifle will be going along as you never know what you will see. he will be taking more time to go hunt, but not time from work. Rifle season is a bit easier--you don't have to get as close to them.
- There was an epic sleepover at our house this weekend. Sunday night to be exact. The kids had Monday off from school, so I stayed home with them and we had cousins and another friend over for a sleepover. The living room became kid central. Everyone had fun and there were no tears--mostly.
- I rocked the laundry. That feels so good, even if the piles just start growing again immediately.
- We have gotten over an inch of rain in the last two days. That is a ton of rain for these parts. And the treat of snow is in the forecast again for tomorrow night. But by Monday it's supposed to be in the 60s again. Weird, wonderful Wyoming weather.