This also means it's time to confess. So here goes:
- I really wish I was here:
- We are really enjoying having this guy as part of our family:
- He is so stinking cute and loves on all of us.
- listening to the giggles he produces when he is playing with Bruiser makes it all worth it.
- Even the messes.
- But we haven't had too many messes.
- Looking forward to Monday and having the fence done, but not really looking forward to the process--it's going to be a lot of work.
- I must scale Mount Laundry this weekend too.
- But there are a couple of Barbecues that will happen this weekend, so getting together with friends=good!
- I am thrilled that Bruiser loves his preschool.
- Drop offs at daycare were horrible.
- So far he has had no issues with preschool.
- Wednesday was his first day and he barely said good bye to me.
- Happy dance that there were no tears, a bit sad that he is growing up so fast.
Do you have anything to confess? Post it and join up with Aubrey and feel all good going into the weekend.