- I saw this on Facebook the other day:
- Yeah, this could apply to dishes and laundry too.
- I got a Kindle Fire HD over the weekend. Bruiser likes it almost as much as I do. It's handy to have around. I need to explore it more, but I like it so far. I will still do most of my reading from my Kindle Touch, but the Fire is nice.
- I am out of ideas for Bruiser and potty training. He goes pee just fine. Pooping, not so much. I don't know what to do. He goes to preschool this fall. Maybe that will help. One day I'll look back on this and it will be an interesting story. Going through it is frustrating, aggravating, stinky, and no fun for all involved.
- I don't do caffeine all that often, but there are days when it holds a certain appeal. Today was one of those days.
- We are ridiculously excited over the season premier of Mythbusters. This is their 10th year on the air. Kind of amazing for a cable science show. This is one show that we all enjoy and get a lot out of. Check it out Wednesday on the Discover Channel.
- Just when we get some relief from the cabin fever another storm rolls in. We have 3-7 inches of snow predicted for tonight. The only good thing is that it won't last long this time of year and we really need the moisture. Still, it could rain and it wouldn't hurt my feelings all that much.
- Ten years ago today I was uncomfortably pregnant with Turbo. His birthday is the end of May. I was looking at two more weeks of work then time home for about 3-4 weeks of waiting for him to show. Time sure does fly. I need to stop blinking. I feel like I'm missing so much when I do.
That's all the random my brain can come up with this week. Go see Stacy for more.