So here goes:
Sometimes I wonder what having a daughter would be like, but then I remember I hated growing up--being a girl can be no fun at times--middle school and high school--and I get over it.
Sometimes my hands get so cold that even putting them on my neck or sitting on them can't help them warm up.
Sometimes I really love my boys, other times I just wish we had gotten another dog. Mostly I love them.
Sometimes I wish I was better at the style thing. Looking a partial to total mess is not really a good look.
Sometimes I wonder what other people think about me, then I realize it doesn't really matter, but I think about it anyway.
Sometimes I think having wine is a good idea, a bottle later, not so much.
Sometimes I just have to ask why:
- Why do my fingernails sometimes hurt?
- Why does wine taste so good after a long day?
- Why do burgers taste better in the mountains?
- Why does my hair always look awful two weeks before a haircut, but right before it looks awesome?
- Why does time slip by so fast for adults but so slowly for kids?
- Why does 2 am want my company?
- Why do little boys play so rough?
- Why does Monday come so quickly, but Friday takes forever to get here?
- Why do I get fabulous ideas for posts, but when I sit down at the computer my mind is blank?
- Why do nose rings work on women, but not men?
- Why does getting out of town make me feel better?
Sometimes it's good to ask the questions.
Sometimes there are no answers.
Sometimes they just lead to more questions.
Go see Gretchen for more Spins.