- We have really been enjoying the Olympics. It's nice that NBC is showing different sports on different channels. I feel we are seeing more of the games this year. Not just Swimming and Gymnastics, which is all I really watched four years ago.
- The relief of going on our trip by train is tremendous. Both Nick and I were dreading the drive out there and especially the drive back. If Bruiser had been bigger (and more potty reliable), I don't think there would have been as much dread about the drive.
- We are actually looking on the trip as a fun adventure now. Across the country by train. We get to travel in style. Someone else is doing the driving, at least most of the way.
- I get to spend the weekend going through little boy clothes. I need to see what Turbo is going to need for school this year, cull out the small clothes, go through Bruiser's room and reorganize the clothes there so I have a place to put the clothes I'm culling out of Turbo's room. Sounds like fun, no? You want to be here for the fun, don't you?
- I think I like the winter Olympics better. You don't have to watch all the political commercials during the winter Olympics.
Well fun you really don't want to miss can be found at Stacy Uncorked.
Also at Shawn and Impulsive's little get together.