- Reading a good book, be it romance, adventure, mystery, fantasy or historic fiction, as long as it's good I love reading.
- Cooking. Finding a new recipe, making an old favorite, I enjoy the act of taking raw ingredients and making something edible.
- Turbo. My oldest son. He is spunky, irritating, interesting, annoying, fun, frustrating, and I love him any way he is.
- Bruiser. My youngest son. He is entertaining, frustrating, adorable, irritating, cuddly, three (and all being three entails), and I love every bit of him.
- Nick. The love of my life. My friend, partner, lover, husband. I am so lucky to have him. He supports me in anything I want to do and is my biggest cheerleader.
- Blogging. I love being able to express how I'm feeling, meet fun ladies, have people who understand how I'm feeling. It's my outlet and line to the bigger world.
- My house. Yes it needs some work, some finishing, but it's a very nice house.
- Our back yard. It's mostly deck, but it's a great place to gather and hang out on a summer evening.
- Having time to enjoy all the things I love. I may not have as much as I'd like, but I do get to enjoy being with and doing things I love to do.
- My cat, Piper. She is independent, loving, sweet and a source of comfort to me. She always wants to cuddle close just when I need a pick me up.
Go see Gretchen for more love spins.