In other news it's time to be random.
- How come cats are nauseated by new or clean carpets? And how exactly can they aim it to be right where a bare foot will land in it?
- Anyone have a good idea about how to teach a little boy how to poop on the potty? Bruiser has issues with the whole going poop all at once. Things have been unpleasant around here. For everyone involved.
- We are sort of looking forward to the Superbowl this year. We are spending it with our cousins and planning on munching our way through several different appetizer selections. I watch mainly for the commercials.
- Oh has anyone see the Matthew Broderick Honda commercial on line? The one that spoofs on Ferris Beuller's Day Off? I saw it yesterday and I though it was sort of cute, silly, but cute.
- Sleep has become elusive again. Melatonin helps, but insomnia wins more often than I like it to.
- Valentine's Day is two weeks away. Not that we will be doing anything exciting. Nick Shoots Archery Club Tuesday nights. And really who wants to try and find a sitter on a Tuesday? Maybe we will go to lunch. Romantic, I know. We are living the dream.
- I scaled Mount Laundry this weekend. It's just a mole hill now.