Time to Random it up. And let the thoughts flow.
- Turbo is back this afternoon. He has had a wonderful time. He got to see just about everything a little boy would want to see--the American Museum of Natural History, the Statue of Liberty, the balloons being filled for the parade, Rockefeller center, and the New York library. He will love going back when he is older to see his uncles and seeing more. I do think he is ready to come home.
- We rearranged Turbo's room. New shelves, more space to play, got rid of all the mctoys that accumulate, I think Turbo will like it.
- I need to get egg nog or Christmas Milk as it is known here. It's that time.
- This weekend Nick and I are going to a Four Wheeler safety class. We are going to freeze our butts off. Layers, lots and lots of layers, a la "I can't put my arms down" layers. I think it's the only way to keep warm.
- Ten points for the person who can ID the movie referenced above.
- Bruiser has had a language explosion recently. He parrots words back to us and is getting better at letting us know what he wants--using words instead of baby swahili. Makes things much easier. However we have to watch our language now. The other evening Nick let slip a little s-word and sure enough Bruiser piped up with something that sounded similar. Of course he could have been saying sit, but I don't think so.
- We are headed up after a Christmas tree this Sunday, weather permitting. If the weather doesn't permit, we might go fake again. I don't want to but if we can't get a tree this weekend it won't happen until the following Sunday and I can't go that long without at least getting a tree up, even if we go fake again.