Jen at Sprite's Keeper wants us to confess all for the Spin Cycle this week. Confession is good for the soul and all that, so here goes.
- I don't clean my microwave often.
- I detest children's television.
- I love Scooby Doo.
- I get
depressedblue on occasion.
- I prefer salty snacks to sweet ones.
- I had kidney stones--lots. Salt is bad for me.
- I don't drink enough water usually.
- Nick is almost one year younger than me (but everyone thinks he's older.)
- The last movie I saw in a theater was Ice Age II.
- I don't like to cook breakfast.
- I procrasrtinate about a lot of things.
- I hate folding laundry.
- I like trashy romances and action thrillers.
- I don't like best selling fiction (you know if the fiction means something).
- I love those shows like Clean House and Clean Sweep cause they make me feel better about my house and the small amount of clutter we have.
- I will go to great lengths to prove I'm right about stuff. It drives Nick crazy.
- I'm scary good at recalling random trivia(I'm really good at trivial persuit.)
- I'm really socially backward. I don't do well with groups.