Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Random happenings

Tuesday means random so here you go, some of the random things roaming around my brain:
  • Turbo has put his turboness to use and is on the junior high swim team.  He is finding that he really likes swimming.  We are glad he likes it as it is a sport that both Nick and I participated in during our high school careers. Go Turbo!
  • I'm sure lots of you have encountered this story of the Roomba vs. Dog Poop. WE shared it last night with Turbo and he loved it.  As a result we had to share the story of The Lizard Birth. Turbo still giggled this morning about the lizard.  Sometimes a funny story makes a day better.  It was nice to have a laugh for a Monday.
  • This:
  • My mother's house sold, finally.  So that whole estate thing is almost over. Happy and sad over this one, but life goes on.
  • Bruiser is 8 now.  How can the time have whizzed by so fast?
  • Our weather has been rather mild, but is gearing up to be our typical snowy "spring" type weather. The trees are budding, the tulip leaves are peaking up and the snow is coming to freeze them all.  What fun!!
Hope everyone has a great week!


3 comments:

  1. I always thought my oldest would do well on a swim team but he's shown no interest, even with friends on teams. Guess they have to come to things on their own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of the cardinal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Turbo! That's cool he's following in you and your hubby's swim fins! ;)

    I had read the Roomba vs. Dog Poop story, but had not yet read about The Lizard Birth! Thanks for the laugh! :)

    Glad your mom's house finally sold - I'm sure it's bittersweet closure, but some closure just the same. ((HUGZ!!))

    EIGHT?! Say it isn't so?! Quit blinking!! :)

    Hope the freeze doesn't do a number on the budding plants! LOVE that cardinal picture, though, it's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails