Thursday, March 9, 2017

Doing Something New

So, one of my New Year's promises was to try new things.  Last night I did try something new.  I attended a Pop Up Paint Party.  It was held at The Library, a local bar, because what college town doesn't have a bar called the Library?
A good friend went with me and we painted a really fun picture:

I'm on the far right, in front

Definitely made me smile.
 
Fence Post Daisies
I am going to do this again, next week in fact, but that one is with a different group. I will be doing the Pop Up Paint Party again.  It was so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting - Much better than what I would have done. I've done two of those painting parties. One of the painting is hiding and the other one is actually hanging in our house.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! Was there also wine? I feel like that would make it the most perfect pop up painting event ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I did a paint class like this with Maile, but I would love to an adult one! The paintings turned out so good!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails