Monday, June 6, 2016

Bleeping Monday

OK, OK, so it's not that bad it's Monday, but I really could have used the sleep in time the weekend gives me.  But over all it was a good weekend.
Saturday, Bruiser had a birthday party to attend in the neighborhood park.  The weather cooperated beautifully with sunny skies and warm temps.  Since the party utilized the splash pad, this was a good thing. Bruiser had a blast.  I even got enopugh sun screen on him to prevent a sunburn--Go Me!
I accomplished the laundry, even the pesky towels.  Everything is clean and mostly put away.  I feel pretty good about that.
I also attacked the living room and rearranged the furniture.  Rearranging the furniture is the best way to clean behind said furniture.  I sucked up several dust dinosaurs and tons of crumbs. The living room looks pretty great and we now have room for a new chair. So shopping!

Nick's gout is reducing daily.  Sunday evening, for the first time in a week, the swelling was down. It's still sensitive, but getting better. 

And now for MMMM:  this week is Opposites Attract, as in one song about rain, one song about sunshine, good time and bad times, etc.  So, here goes:
Kenny Chesney with Shiftwork:

Dirks Bentley with Somewhere On a Beach:
Have a good week!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love rearranging the furniture - our old house was perfect for that, this house not so much. I might have to shake things up anyway, though! ;)

    Yay for Nick's gout reducing - that cannot be fun!

    LOVE your song choices - some of my favorites! :) Have a great week!

    Drunk On A Plane, Yeah? No – how about a Pontoon instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rearrangin' furniture huh? I use to like to do that too, but these days it's next to impossible because of my back. :( Thanks for the pickin's! Got me shakin' my tush alright!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems you had a rather productive weekend.

    Your picks are perfect. I want to go to the beach but I live in the desert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a teacher in the summer time, Monday doesn't seem so bad, anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad there is improvement with Nick's gout!
    Thanks for the tunes.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails