Monday, June 27, 2016

Back At It Monday

We had a fabulous weekend out at the lake.  Every one got more than enough sun, fun and lake time. I feel pretty good about myself.  I got enough sun screen on the boys that neither one is very sun burned. There are some patches, but overall not to bad.  Poor Bruiser, he had some troubles with the pollen and allergies, but we still had fun.





There was a lot of wind, and that made for some waves, but it was still fun.

Now for MMMM.  Freebie week so here's what's been rolling around in my head:
4 Non Blondes with What's Up:

Thomas Rhett with Vacation:

Brad Paisley with Water:
Have a lovely summer week!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Many great tunes here my friend... but all new to me for sure... you've raised the roof. You definitely ROCKED THE HOUSE! Thanks for stopping by and rockin' with us... so glad you had a great weekend too and thanks for sharing with us... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. good tunes,thanks for rockin my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh! What a beautiful place for a weekend of fun!! Poor Bruiser - allergies are no fun!

    LOVE all your choices - they're favorites of mine, of course! :)

    A Little More Love is Just Around The Corner with a H.O.L.Y. Black Horse And The Cherry Tree

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful spot to hang out.
    We definitely need some of that fun!

    Thanks for rocking the music. Glad you enjoyed a good family weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun time at the lake!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails