Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring Breaking

So, we had Spring Break last week, even if it snowed a bunch on us.  We did run away with the kiddos for a couple of days.  We headed out to Moab, UT and hiked in Arches National Park.  The kids had fun and even if it was a short trip they got to feel like we got away for a bit anyway.


When we got back it was snowy and cold the rest of the week.  It's not so much spring here right now, but then again, spring is a very short season around these parts.

MMMM is a freebie this week so let's see what tickles my fancy:
Joe Nichols with Freaks Like Me:

Trace Adkins with Jesus and Jones:

Luke Bryan with Huntin', Fishin' and Lovin' Every Day

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. You do spring break right! We'd do something, except the hubby is on his spring break *this* week, while the kids' spring break is *next* week. Wish they ran concurrently! But at least the kids are also off on Friday, so we're heading to the ocean for the weekend for a mini getaway. :)

    Great song choices - I can't believe I haven't heard some of those before! :) Have a great week - hopefully it'll warm up and be more spring-like soon. :)

    i may be Stressed Out but you’ll be Reckless if you Rock On Said No One Ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to get away.
    Even just a little.
    I wish I could plan something away for the kids too.

    Glad you had a fun time and thanks for the music.

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails