Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Simple Randoms

Yeah, so it's Tuesday and that means random time:
  • It looks like the ice age outside--there's ice every where.  Comes from lots of snow and temperatures just warm enough to melt, but not totally melt. And then overnight freezes and ta-da skating rinks on the side walks.
  • Geology is Awesome:
  • I'm using the crock pot.  I like using the crock pot, but is it me or do lots of crock pot meals look the same?
  • Bruiser has another birthday party to go to this weekend.  The kid has a more active social life right now than I do. At least he's well liked.
  • This:
  • Unless it's the dog puking...
And that's it for this week!

Join in on the random fun  with  Stacy.
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails